Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl A Feghali
Dr. Carl A Feghali, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Junction, CO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl A Feghali has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl A Feghali has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 4
Dr. Carl A Feghali accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carl A Feghali
Dr. Carl Feghali graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Indiana University Dental School in 1988, after receiving Bachelor degrees in Biology and Microbiology attending Indiana University Bloomington. In 1988 he started his private practice in Grand Junction, Colorado. Dr. Feghali, continues to contribute to the cosmetic dentistry field, building upon 20+ years of professional experience that includes advanced skills in full mouth reconstructions, veneers, implants and Invisalign. Dr Feghali is also accredited in the field of conscious oral sedation to accommodate clients with high dental anxiety. Dr. Feghali is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association, the Western Colorado Dental Implant Society, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation - DOCS, and an alumni of the prestigious LVI institute www.lviglobal.com. A strong advocate of ongoing education, Dr. Feghali continually refines his knowledge base and artistic technique. Each year, he devotes a significant amount of time to postgraduate training. He focuses on the disciplines of cosmetic and comprehensive rehabilitation dentistry, ensuring that his patients receive the most advanced dental care available.
Locations & DirectionsG J SMILES, 1120 Wellington Ave Ste 203, Grand Junction, CO
Dr. Carl A Feghali is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Junction, CO.