- 48 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
- 6 expertise
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl B Gonsoulin
Dr. Carl B Gonsoulin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lafayette, LA. He has 48 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl B Gonsoulin has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl B Gonsoulin - Posted on October 2nd, 2017
48 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1970
Children's Hospital And Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Carl B Gonsoulin
DR. CARL B. GONSOULIN completed 2 year pre-dental program at University of South Louisiana, now known as University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 1966. In 1970, he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loyola University School of Dentistry in New Orleans, LA. In 1973, he completed a Pediatric internship and Residency at Children’s Hospital and the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in Birmingham, AL. In June of 1973, he opened his Pediatric Dentistry private practice in Lafayette, LA and has been practicing for 36 years. He is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry, Louisiana Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the Acadiana Dental Association.
Locations & DirectionsCARL B GONSOULIN DDS, 126 Hospital Dr, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Carl B Gonsoulin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lafayette, LA.