- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl J Coleman DDS
Dr. Carl J Coleman, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Burien, WA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Carl J Coleman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carl J Coleman has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carl J Coleman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carl J Coleman
After receiving his dental degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City 1971 and serving as a Naval Dental Officer at Pearl Harbor Hawaii, he was selected for a two-year Comprehensive Dental Residency at Bethesda Naval Hospital. Retiring from the service after twenty one years, a mentor encouraged him to make a "commitment to excellence." Technology and ongoing continuing education has been a major part of that commitment including use of a Global microscope for all restorative dentistry since 1999. "Forty years of practice has taught me, I do no treat teeth, I treat people who have teeth." During private practice his accomplishments include; earning a fellowship and becoming a lifetime member of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry, and being a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry for two decades. Dr. Coleman has also studied extensively at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and most recently was appointed as a Program Director for the California Center for Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. Coleman gives back to the community through active participation in his church and the Rotary Club.