Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl E Jurgens has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl E Jurgens has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl E Jurgens - Posted on April 6th, 2017
handled my wifes procedure very unprofessionaly didn't follow referring dds directions allowed my wife to suffer thru an anxiety attack instead of stopping and letting her get clamed down instead she was put under after her cheek was numbed instead of her gums and said that her gums couldn't be numbed kept trying to insert a needle in her hand causing pain and swelling in which she lost grip of her hand and didn't didn't stitch her gums right some of the stitches broke and took her to another dds to have her gums stitched back she wont be back she has had problems with her jaw and bleeding since Tuesday and it was because of not be professional enough to do it right
41 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carl E Jurgens is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Decatur, IL.