Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl L Weston has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl L Weston has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 4
Will charge you full price for the procedure even if you have insurance.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl L Weston - Posted on May 5th, 2018
People in the front office will charge you full price for the procedure/treatment even if they have a contracted price set with your insurance. Real shady. Will not give you a breakdown on what they charge you after you paid. Ask how much they charge you before you set up an appt. Otherwise, you will pay an arm and a leg for your procedure. I have approached them about this already and they said "the insurance pays us too low for the procedure." So they will recoup the full price on the unsuspecting customers. The dentist is ok nothing special to write about.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl L Weston - Posted on July 3rd, 2013
I searched out a new dentist after my current dentist retired. Dr. Weston and his staff are very caring, warm, and professional. They have great technology, as well as take the time to explain everything. I feel like the Dr. listened to me, and worked with me on a solution to a broken filling/tooth without immediately jumping to the highest cost solution. The hygienist was also very meticulous and caring. I feel like I got very high quality service, and have found my new permanent dentist. It was easy to schedule an appointment, and I did not have to wait at all. I would highly recommend this dentist and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL ORLANDO COSMETIC, 5692 Windhover Dr, Orlando, FL
Dr. Carl L Weston is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.