Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl P Little has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl P Little has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Carl P Little has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 23
Original quote from Dr Little was, after insurance, $1,200 for us. We were told that included a "soft" relign after six months and then a final hard reline after 12 mos. Well, we just called for our twelve month relive and was told that it would cost us an additional $800-$1,200 ! When we exclaimed our surprise and displeasure, we were told, and I quote, "that if we were so disenchanted with their work, perhaps we should take our business elsewhere. Plenty more to tell here that is very disenchanting but note bough time or space.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carl P Little accepts the following insurance providers.
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLittle & Little Drs Dental Surgery, 628 E Washington Dr, High Point, NC
Dr. Carl P Little is similar to the following 3 Dentists near High Point, NC.