Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carl F Pietsch
Dr. Carl F Pietsch, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl F Pietsch has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
There are no reviews for Dr. Carl F Pietsch yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
44 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1231 E Belt Line Rd, Richardson, TX
Dr. Carl F Pietsch is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Richardson, TX.