Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl P Roy
Dr. Carl P Roy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Chesapeake, VA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl P Roy has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Carl P Roy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Carl P Roy
About Dr. Carl Roy Local, national and international public lecturer Dr. Carl Roy completed his undergraduate studies at Virginia Tech. He received his doctorate degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. He earned a certificate in orthodontics from West Virginia University School of Dentistry. He is a member of Pi Kappa Pi and has been in practice for over 25 years. In his spare time, Dr. Roy enjoys scuba diving, golf and skiing. Dr. Roy is a member of the following societies: National Children's Medical Center Virginia Beach Dental Study Club Tidewater Dental Association Tidewater Implant Restorative Study Group Interdisiplinary Study Group of Hampton Roads The Advanced Orthognathic Surgery Foundation Roth Williams International Society of Orthodontics American Board of Orthodontics
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carl P Roy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Virginia Beach, VA.