Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carl W Ruggiero
Dr. Carl W Ruggiero, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl W Ruggiero has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Showing 1 of 2
I went to Dr. Carl Ruggiero when I was a young kid. I was completely cooperative until right before the end of the visit, when I was mildly uncooperative (I didn't want to get the sour tasting trays.) I told the nurse that I didn't want to open my mouth anymore. She told Dr. Ruggiero and he almost immediately became completely unhinged, screaming at me, threatening me, and mocking me. He told me that he was going to wrap me up tightly in a baby blanket and drag me around the office so that the other kids could see what a little baby I was (we were in a private room.) I started crying, because I was like 6 and a grown man was yelling at me, inches from my face. So he started doing this 'boo-hoo' impression, mocking me and calling me a cry-baby. I told him that I'd take the trays, but the mocking continued. His whole face was red and he was yelling at me and threatening long after I agreed. When my mom came to get me, I pretended that everything was fine. I told her about it many years later and she told me that she'd heard that (after I stopped going) from many other parents and his former staff members. He had to sell his practice and high-tail it out of Florida. Wonder why? Because he's a quack. Please do not trust this man with your children.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN, 8915 W Connell Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Carl W Ruggiero is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Milwaukee, WI.