Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carl S Schreiner III
Carl S Schreiner III is a Dentist primarily located in Duncan, OK. He speaks English.
2035 W Elk Ave
Duncan, OK 73533
Book Online Now
Carl S Schreiner III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Carl S Schreiner III's office for more information.
2035 W Elk Ave Duncan, OK 73533
More about Carl S Schreiner III
Carl S. Schreiner, III, DDS Carl S. Schreiner, III, was born in Seminole, Oklahoma in 1944. He was raised and schooled in the oil fields of Midland, Texas. He graduated in the first class through the new Robert E. Lee High School in Midland in 1962. Carl later attended the University of Oklahoma. The University of Oklahoma is where he met his wife, Linda. Carl and Linda were married in 1966. Carl played football at OU under the legendary Charles "Bud" Wilkinson. He later went on to play professional baseball with the Boston Red Sox. Carl played in Florida, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and in Oneonta, New York. Following his short professional baseball career with the Red Sox, he attended the University of Tennessee Dental School in Memphis. Carl graduated in 1969 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Dr. Carl S. Schreiner, III then entered the United States Air Force under the Officers Early Commissioning Plan and completed two years. He served as a Dentist at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, receiving continued training and experience in all phases of General Dentistry. Dr. Schreiner received and honorable discharge from the Air Force in 1971, and headed north. Carl and his wife, Linda, immediately chose Duncan as the place to establish a private practice, as well as the perfect place to raise their two children, Kristen and Carl IV. His wife Linda is a retired stained glass artist who has contributed many works to our community. Dr. Carl S. Schreiner, III has maintained his practice in Duncan since 1971, and his brother Terry joined him in the practice in 1976. Dr. Carl loves sports, the outdoors, antiques, muscle cars and the staff he works with.
Locations & DirectionsCarl S Schreiner III DDS Inc, 2035 W Elk Ave, Duncan, OK
Carl S Schreiner III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Duncan, OK.