Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl D Vertregt
Dr. Carl D Vertregt, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Muskegon, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl D Vertregt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl D Vertregt has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Carl D Vertregt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carl D Vertregt
Carl Vertregt D.D.S. Everyone feels comfortable around Dr. Vertregt, and for good reason. His honesty, friendly personality and professional expertise help him build lasting relationships with people throughout the community. Dr. Vertregt is naturally outgoing and likes getting to know patients on a personal level. He genuinely listens to each patient, making concerns about their smile his priority. He also wants patients to be in control of their dental health, so he provides full details and explanations with every diagnosis. A native of Grosse Point, Dr. Vertregt attended Western Michigan University and the University of Detroit Dental School. He also served in the U.S. Navy for four years. Dr. Vertregt is an avid outdoorsman, and enjoys living in the Lake Michigan area. He and his wife Sherrye have two grown daughters, three grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Locations & DirectionsPORT CITY DENTAL, 1848 E Sherman Blvd Ste C, Muskegon, MI
Dr. Carl D Vertregt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Muskegon, MI.