- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla L Alldredge
Dr. Carla L Alldredge is a doctor primarily located in Newburgh, IN. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carla L Alldredge Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carla L Alldredge
Dr. Carla Alldredge is aÂ native of Mount Vernon, Indiana.Â She received her bachelor degree from theÂ University of Southern IndianaÂ in 2001 in Dental Hygiene Education. SheÂ then achieved her Doctorate of Dental MedicineÂ in 2005 from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. After practicing as an associate dentist for two years, Dr. Alldredge established her own practice in August 2007. Dr. AlldredgeÂ is a member of theÂ Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, the First District Dental Society, the Seattle Select Study Club, and the Eastland Kiwanis. SheÂ provides part time faculty clinical supervision for the Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting Programs at the University of Southern Indiana.