Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla L Alldredge DMD
Dr. Carla L Alldredge, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Newburgh, IN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carla L Alldredge - Posted on February 1st, 2017
I went to this office for the first time recently. The teeth cleaning was done well. At first, I was very impressed. Needless to say, after she claimed I had 9 cavities, I was less impressed. She did not go over my X-rays with me at all nor did she specify where they were. After I got to the desk to make an appointment, all of a sudden it changed to 11 cavities. Me being a person who doesn't drink soda, and brushes well 3x a day, doubted this immensely. I went back to my original dentist, who went over ONE cavity with me and showed me where it was and said that we caught it early. Almost suffered through 11 fillings and a sore bank account unnecessarily.... very disappointed!!!!
Avoid at all cost
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carla L Alldredge - Posted on December 21st, 2015
Find another dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carla L Alldredge - Posted on November 30th, 2013
this dentist office is the worst i have ever encountered. we were told since we have 2 insurance we will not have to owe money...we had work done and before we know it we owe this amount and not one bill was ever sent to our home..all the worked she has done has to be redone by our new dentist. the office manager Terry whoever she is is the most rudest person ever, for a front office person she does not have the personality. she is rude and disrepectful. I would not recommend anybody to go thru what we went thru with this office. Save yourself and find another Dentist in the area.
Dr. Carla L Alldredge Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carla L Alldredge
Dr. Carla Alldredge is a native of Mount Vernon, Indiana. She received her bachelor degree from the University of Southern Indiana in 2001 in Dental Hygiene Education. She then achieved her Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2005 from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. After practicing as an associate dentist for two years, Dr. Alldredge established her own practice in August 2007. Dr. Alldredge is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, the First District Dental Society, the Seattle Select Study Club, and the Eastland Kiwanis. She provides part time faculty clinical supervision for the Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting Programs at the University of Southern Indiana.
Locations & DirectionsALLDREDGE DENTAL CARE LLC, 4727 Rosebud Ln Ste A, Newburgh, IN
Dr. Carla L Alldredge is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newburgh, IN.