Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carla L Alldredge
Dr. Carla L Alldredge, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Newburgh, IN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carla L Alldredge has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
I went to this office for the first time recently. The teeth cleaning was done well. At first, I was very impressed. Needless to say, after she claimed I had 9 cavities, I was less impressed. She did not go over my X-rays with me at all nor did she specify where they were. After I got to the desk to make an appointment, all of a sudden it changed to 11 cavities. Me being a person who doesn't drink soda, and brushes well 3x a day, doubted this immensely. I went back to my original dentist, who went over ONE cavity with me and showed me where it was and said that we caught it early. Almost suffered through 11 fillings and a sore bank account unnecessarily.... very disappointed!!!!
this dentist office is the worst i have ever encountered. we were told since we have 2 insurance we will not have to owe money...we had work done and before we know it we owe this amount and not one bill was ever sent to our home..all the worked she has done has to be redone by our new dentist. the office manager Terry whoever she is is the most rudest person ever, for a front office person she does not have the personality. she is rude and disrepectful. I would not recommend anybody to go thru what we went thru with this office. Save yourself and find another Dentist in the area.
Dr. Carla L Alldredge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlldredge Dental Care Llc, 4727 Rosebud Ln Ste A, Newburgh, IN
Dr. Carla L Alldredge is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Newburgh, IN.