Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla E Skaates
Dr. Carla E Skaates, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marquette, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carla E Skaates has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carla E Skaates has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Carla E Skaates
Carla Skaates, DDS Dr. Skaates is an Upper Peninsula native originally from Hancock. Her undergraduate degree from St. Olaf College was in mathematics. Dr. Skaates then graduated from University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1999. She completed a 1 year Advanced Educational Residency in General Dentistry with the United States Army in Germany. She is a member of the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, and is the president of the local Superior District Dental Society. Carla also volunteers at the yearly dental screenings at Bay Cliff Health Camp and provides onsite dental care to the residents of the Jacobetti Veteran's Home. In her free time Dr. Skaates likes to spend time with her husband Nate, play the piano, bike, garden, and kayak. Dr. Skaates looks forward to meeting you and your family and welcoming you to her family of patients.
Locations & DirectionsSUPERIOR DENTAL CARE, 1320 W Ridge St, Marquette, MI
Dr. Carla E Skaates is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marquette, MI.