Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carlee C Boles
Dr. Carlee C Boles, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Antonio, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Carlee C Boles has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlee C Boles has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carlee C Boles has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 8
I had an old crown come loose two days before Christmas. I wasnât sure if Dr. Boles office was open so I sent an email that evening. When I called the following morning I found out her office was closed for the holidays. I figured I would have to wait until Monday to resolve my issue. Much to my surprise I received a call from Dr. Boles inquiring about by crown lose and any discomfort I was having with my molar. She offered to meet me at her office later that morning (after a meeting she was attending) to evaluate the molar and reseat the crown. The process took less than 20 minutes. She said she would have someone on her staff call me on Monday to schedule an appointment. Dr. Boles is a very patient oriented person as well as her staff. She went out of her way to make my Christmas and holidays a success. Thank you again.
Dr. Carlee C Boles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsGentle Dental Care, 19190 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 116, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Carlee C Boles is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Antonio, TX.