Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlene T Williamson
Dr. Carlene T Williamson, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Mobile, AL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlene T Williamson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlene T Williamson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Carlene T Williamson
Dr. Carlene Williamson graduated cum laude from the University of Montevallo in 1986 with a BS in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1990 from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. Following graduation, she continued her education in the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at UAB. Dr. Williamson then served as a pre-clinical and clinical instructor at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. Her interests are cosmetic dentistry and dentistry for children. Drs. Frank and Carlene Williamson have been in private practice together in Mobile since 1992.
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAMSON AND WILLIAMSON, 4219 Cottage Hill Rd, Mobile, AL
Dr. Carlene T Williamson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mobile, AL.