Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carletta Y Barnes-Ekunwe has 2 locations
5910 U S Highway 49 Ste 15
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Book Online Now
Dr. Carletta Y Barnes-Ekunwe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carletta Y Barnes-Ekunwe has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Exceptional Dental office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carletta Y Barnes-Ekunwe - Posted on July 3rd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Carletta Y Barnes-Ekunwe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carletta Y Barnes-Ekunwe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hattiesburg, MS.