- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlo A Ciaramitaro DDS
Dr. Carlo A Ciaramitaro, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Carlo A Ciaramitaro has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carlo A Ciaramitaro has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carlo A Ciaramitaro Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carlo A Ciaramitaro
Carlo A. Ciaramitaro, DDS and Associates A history with a future… Dominic J. Ciaramitaro, DDS, a graduate of Milwaukee’sprestigious Marquette University School of Dentistry,opened his own practice in 1960. He situated his dental office in an area that he recognized as having tremendous growth potential, the town at that time was referred to as Auburn Heights. Ten years before his father’s retirement, Carlo Ciaramitaro, DDSjoined the private dental practice following his graduationfrom the University of Detroit School of Dentistry. In keeping with his father’s vision, Carlo has taken thepractice to the next level. The original building has undergone a total renovation and is now a modern, state-of-the-art dental facility. Dr. Ciaramitaro has introduced a variety of innovative cosmetic andpreventative procedures, using the latest inbreakthrough dental technology. His dedication toproviding the best care possible has earned him a well-respected reputation in the Auburn Hillscommunity, which contributes to his growingfamily of patients. He is currently a respectedmember of the American Dental Association,Michigan Dental Association and the Oakland County Dental Society.