Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos M Coro has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlos M Coro has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
Showing 3 of 17
Professional, Caring and Honest
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos M Coro - Posted on January 29th, 2016
Dr. Coro removed my son's wisdom teeth, all four at once. He was excellent at managing his pain, and he called me from his home at night to check on my son. He gave me his home number and told me to feel free to call him if needed. What really impressed me from his practice was that they gave me a quote for the entire procedure, of what the insurance would pay and what my responsibility would be. Two months down the road, I received a check for $620.00 and a letter telling me that my insurance had paid more than what they had originally approved, and they were reimbursing part of my co-payment. My husband and I were positively shocked and thought this was unheard of in this day and age. There are not enough stars to rate this doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos M Coro - Posted on December 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos M Coro - Posted on October 20th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carlos M Coro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARLOS MANUEL CORO DDS, 3299 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL
Dr. Carlos M Coro is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coral Gables, FL.