Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos P Cruz has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlos P Cruz has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Carlos P Cruz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Recently had an appointment with Dr Cruz. Office staff was extremely cordial and pleasant with all patients.Did not wait more than half an hour to see doctor to see him, despite I was new patient and had to fill out initial intake information. Upon seeing Dr. Cruz he was very courteous and friendly. He thoroughly explained what he was he was going to do and allowed me time to ask any questions I had. Would highly recommend him for anyone that is looking for an oral surgeon Overall left his office very pleased and glad to have had him recommended to me.
Very rude Doctor! Not attentive at all, doesn't take the time to actually listen to your questions. The 3 times I been there were bad experience directly with him. He is always rushing though the conversation. I don't recommend this doctor to anybody especially if your having surgery!! Get a second opinion!!
Dr. Cruz is an excellent dentist. I have had two procedures done in his office and I had no pain whatsoever after the extraction of two wisdom teeth. He explains everything that will take place. All of members of his staff are very friendly, and moreover, very helpful with insurance. Only small negative aspect is wait time in his office. Wait time is approximately 30 minutes which is longer than my wait time at other offices. Maybe it is the nature of his type of dental service which is oral surgery and he does not rush things while he is with his patients. I would recommend him highly to any member of my family and others.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carlos P Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlos P Cruz is similar to the following 2 Dentists near Edinburg, TX.