Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos J Gurreonero has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlos J Gurreonero has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carlos J Gurreonero has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
I was referred to Dr Gurreonero by a friend and went for my first appointment which they had available for the next two days. I paid the consultation, which includes the examination and x-rays, out of pocket, since I don't have insurance. He gave me an estimate for my treatment extremely high and his financial lady came up with a tricky plan of paying a certain amount right way (I guess it was $300) and they would give me a 20% discount on the treatment. I went to 4 more dentists to have different opinions and all other 4 gave me my x-rays and an average estimate 35% less than Dr Gurreonero WITH NO TRICKY PLAN. I called them today to have my x-rays (the ones that I paid for) and they want me to pay $40 extra for them. They refuse to give my x-rays without pay them! I contacted the Health Department and was informed they cannot do that. I called them back and besides being rude on the phone, she argued with me saying I have to pay extra to have my x-rays and this is the law. I found this really odd but not surprised after seeing his office totally empty, with no clients. I guess this is the way he is making his money, charging extra for x-rays. Do some more research and find someone better!
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Carlos J. Gurreonero for almost five years. Excellent experience every time! Dr. Gurreonero is the best dentist in Orlando that we have ever had. We recommend him highly. Great staff, beautiful office with most advanced equipment. English, Spanish and Portuguese spoken by all.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carlos J Gurreonero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlos J Gurreonero is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Orlando, FL.