Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlos G Joo has 2 locations
75 Mount Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos G Joo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos G Joo - Posted on October 3rd, 2015
Dr. Carlos G Joo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carlos G Joo's office for more information.
75 Mount Auburn St Cambridge, MA : (617) 495-2063
940 Belmont St Brockton, MA : (508) 583-4500
More about Dr. Carlos G Joo
Carlos Joo, DMD Dr. Joo was born in Lima, Peru and grew up in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Dr. Joo attended Florida Atlantic University where he graduated with a B.S. in Biology. After moving to Massachusetts, he graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2002. Dr. Joo also practices at Harvard University in Cambridge.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlos G Joo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cambridge, MA.