Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos L Torres has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlos L Torres has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carlos L Torres has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
Brought my son in after his main dentist said he needed a rootcanel. I took my son to see Dr.Torres and he said my sons tooth looks fine so 6 months later I took my son back to his main dentist and she was wondering how a dentist could say he was fine with a huge hole in his tooth!! Well now the tooth can't be saved! People beware of this dentist something seems fishy about his practice like he's not even a real dentist!! He doesn't know a word of English which seemed kinda strange lol! He doesn't do a real exam either!
This is by far the worst dentist I have ever been to! It's pretty hard to understand what the staff are talking about most of the time and it seems like they are only out to get your money. I went because they offered a good deal for check ups when that office called my house, however the dentist then told me I needed more extensive dental treatments to save my teeth because my teeth were supposedly in bad condition. My previous dentist's never noticed such problems and neither does my current one. My teeth were fine until Dr. Torres treated them, and now I might even have permanent damage because of him!
Dr. Carlos L Torres accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlos L Torres is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Bernardino, CA.