Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr
Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Francisco, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr's office for more information.
590 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA : (415) 585-1500
More about Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr
Carlos M. Longa, DDS Dr. Carlos Longa is an alumni of the University of Pacific School of Dentistry. His first exposure to the dental field was working as a dental health educator for developmentally disabled patients and their care givers. While in dental school, he served as president for Student Community Outreach and Public Education at UOP and was presented with numerous awards for his compassion towards patients and colleagues. Dr. Longa believes in treating patients as if each were a member of his family. Born and raised in San Francisco, he grew up in the Miraloma district and went to St. Brendan’s Catholic School. Dr. Longa loves being out doors mountain biking, hiking, snowboarding and playing tennis and soccer. A Solid Educational Background: Lowell High School, Class of 1996 University of California, Irvine, Class of 2001, Bachelors of Science in Biology University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, Class of 2007, Doctor of Dental Surgery Continuing Education: Dr. Longa strives to maintain the highest level of clinical expertise through continuing education. He has completed dental aesthetic courses with the California Center for Advanced Dental Studies, and also participates in a monthly dental study group to discuss complex cases. He is also Invisalign certified. Giving Back: Having served as President of Student Community Outreach and Public Education (SCOPE) while in dental school, Dr. Longa fully understands the necessity of volunteering in any means possible. To list all the events he has organized and participated it would be daunting; The Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco, Su Salud, and The Special Olympics are just a few of the organizations with whom he collaborates. Most recently, Dr. Longa spent a week in the Philippines providing emergency dental care to the poverty stricken. Professional Organizations: San Francisco Dental Society California Dental Society American Dental Association Meet our other Dentists.
Locations & DirectionsGLEN PARK DENTAL OFFICE, 590 Bosworth St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Carlos M Longa Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.