Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos H Monsalve DDS
Dr. Carlos H Monsalve, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Herndon, VA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos H Monsalve has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos H Monsalve - Posted on October 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos H Monsalve - Posted on August 14th, 2012
Dr. Carlos H Monsalve Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carlos H Monsalve's office for more information.
13350 Franklin Farm Rd Ste 310 Herndon, VA : (703) 481-1115
More about Dr. Carlos H Monsalve
MEET DR. CARLOS H. MONSALVE Dr. Monsalve attended the National University in Bogotá, Colombia. He graduated in 1989 with a degree in General Dentistry. Prior to his dental degree, he was a certified Dental Technician. In 1994, he was accepted into the Pediatric Dentistry Specialty Program at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. After graduation in 1996, he was selected for a one-year fellowship in Pediatric Hospital Dentistry at the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, an affiliate of the Baylor College of Dentistry. For the next six years, Dr. Monsalve practiced at the Children’s Hospital of Baltimore and had a private practice in Maryland. In early 2002, he moved to Florida with his wife and two children to open a private practice. Due to family reasons, Dr. Monsalve moved back to Virginia in 2007. Currently, he practices full-time in his office in Herndon. Dr. Monsalve is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He has received academic and clinical awards both in Colombia and the United States. Dr. Monsalve is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and an assistant faculty at the University of Maryland Dental School. He is very active in the community, serving the needs of countless children. Dr. Monsalve enjoys time with his family, biking, swimming and playing guitar. Dr. Monsalve specializes in the care of infants, children, teens and children who have special needs. His goal is for your child to have a fearless and positive dental experience. He strongly feels that a positive experience will open the door to a lifetime of good oral health.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carlos H Monsalve is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Herndon, VA.