Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos E Setti DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Carlos E Setti has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carlos E Setti has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Setti is a Fantastic Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos E Setti - Posted on June 28th, 2016
love my dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos E Setti - Posted on February 4th, 2015
Best results ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos E Setti - Posted on February 25th, 2014
5.0 /5 The best dental experiences of my life have happened with this staff! Each time I come it gets better and better. I'm in love with the gentle hands and high level of care. The condition of my gums and teeth have made a monumental leap forward in the last year since I switched from my old dentist. Seriously, you must come here!! :-)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos E Setti - Posted on September 19th, 2013
I moved to California from Ohio a while back. This is to thank you for an extraordinary and reassuring first visit to your dental office. You and your staff were congenial, sincere and caring, resolving any trepidation I had. I am grateful that you were able to schedule me and save my tooth with no discomfort. What a great office.
Always a Wonderful Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos E Setti - Posted on August 27th, 2013
Dr. Carlos E Setti Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARLOS EDUARDO SETTI DDS, 1305 W Esplanade Ave, Kenner, LA
Dr. Carlos E Setti is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kenner, LA.