Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carlyn S Phucas
Dr. Carlyn S Phucas, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with another office in Marlton, NJ. She speaks English.
Dr. Carlyn S Phucas has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Carlyn S Phucas has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 5
Paid for Invisalign upfront in full. Had to have a tooth pulled one upper one lower before getting invisaline, wore invisaline for almost 3 years and I asked how long I was covered until and was told 2018. Next month she says my treatment is done because it doesn't cover the cost of paying her and her assistants. I still have a gap in the side of my upper teeth and I am extremely unhappy with my smile. When I went back and told her I would really like to continue treatment she said i would have to pay thousands of dollars all over again and lightly smacked me on the forehead. Now I have to go back every year to get my yearly retainer and feel uncomfortable. After thousands of dollars of investment and constant progress I shouldn't be stopped before I have the smile I was told I would have from the beginning. :(
Dr. Phucas and her staff are wonderful! As a service to the community, her office provides a high quality, custom fit mouth guard for children in sports. These mouth guards are way more durable than the boil and bite type found in retail stores. Dr. Phucas and her staff are friendly, warm and welcoming. My children loved coming to this office after just the first visit. We had a very short wait, in the extremely comfortable reception area, for each appointment. (The first appointment was the impression for the mouth guard, and the next appointment was to try in and pick up the mouth guard.) The office is bright, clean and beautiful, and Dr. Phucas and her staff are top notch! Thanks to the kind and caring service that we received during our two visits to Dr. Phucas, once we get the go ahead from our pediatric dentist that it is time for an orthodontic evaluation, my children will definitely be returning in the future as orthodontic patients of Dr. Phcuas!
Dr. Carlyn S Phucas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlyn S Phucas is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Marlton, NJ.