Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmella B Perry
Dr. Carmella B Perry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Flossmoor, IL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmella B Perry has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carmella B Perry Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carmella B Perry's office for more information.
2711 Flossmoor Rd Flossmoor, IL : (708) 799-9755
More about Dr. Carmella B Perry
Dr. Carmella Barrett Perry, DDS Dr. Carmella Barrett Perry is a graduate of Oberlin College and the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry. Dr. Perry practiced general dentistry for five years and then returned to UIC to complete specialized training in Pediatric Dentistry in 1992. Dr. Perry taught Pediatric Dentistry at UIC for four years in addition to maintaining a private practice in Chicago upon completion of the specialty program. The private practice moved to its current Flossmoor location in 1996. Dr. Perry specializes in treating the special dental health care needs of infants, children, and adolescents. She is a former state dental board examiner and an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, and the Lincoln Dental Society. Dr. Perry is a current member of the Prairie State Dental Hygiene Board. She also holds the following licenses and certifications: Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, State of Illinois Dental License, State of Illinois Sedation Permit, Diplomate, Northeast Regional Board, and State of Illinois Pediatric Dental License. Dr. Perry is committed to excellence in business standards. She recently completed the Chicago Urban League’s Next One Entrepreneurial Business Leadership program in conjunction with Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. Carmella Barrett Perry is a strong advocate of preventative care and adheres to the mantra of her practice where Every Tooth Counts.
Locations & DirectionsETC PEDIATRIC DENTAL CENTER, 2711 Flossmoor Rd, Flossmoor, IL
Dr. Carmella B Perry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Flossmoor, IL.