Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmen A Gatta has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carmen A Gatta has the following 8 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Defects
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Carmen A Gatta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 5
Dr Gatta is a wonderful doctor. He did the ground work for 4 of my dental implants. It's been well over five years and everything concerning my implants are great. My daughter, husband, and father have all had work done by the doctor, and all love Dr. Gatta. Dr Gatta's fee's are average, yet his work is top knotch, excellent.
37 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCARMEN A GATTA DMD, 79 Route 59 Ste 1, Suffern, NY
Dr. Carmen A Gatta is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Suffern, NY.