Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carmen Ha
Carmen Ha is a Dentist primarily located in Santa Maria, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Carmen Ha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Carmen Ha
Dr. Tang is proud to include his partner Dr. Carmen Ha in his practice. They first met in high school and continue to share common dreams and goals. Dr. Carmen Ha also graduated from UCSD in 2001 with cum laude honors in majoring in Biochemistry and Cell Biology. She graduated in the same class as Dr. Tang at the UCLA School of Dentistry in 2006. Upon completion of dental school, she continued her dental training through a one-year general practice residency at the Veterans Administration (VA) Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center. Through the program, she learned to treat the most medically compromised population in a hospital setting without sacrificing the integrity of the dental treatment. From this training, she is even more competent to provide the highest quality oral health care to these patients.
Locations & Directions2050 S Broadway, Santa Maria, CA
Carmen Ha is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Santa Maria, CA.