Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen L Leary DDS
Dr. Carmen L Leary, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Charlotte, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmen L Leary has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carmen L Leary has the following 9 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
If you have good insurance, they want to make money out of it
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen L Leary - Posted on October 17th, 2015
With my recent appointment 2 weeks ago I realized the people here (including Dr.Carmen) think they are really smart and can trick people into getting useless treatments who have better insurance. It's a money minting place. Save yourself. If you doubt they are telling you to get more treatment 'unnecessarily', then you are right. The overall treatment is above average. If you go during closing time, expect a really crappy unfinished cleaning and lightening speed checkup. Before writing articles on "how to become an entrepreneur" and posting it in your office. Please consider that dental is an expensive treatment, no need to lie to your patients for getting more money. I don't mean they do wrong treatments, I am saying they will ask you to pay for lot of 'unnecessary' ones. This is no way of doing a medical business. Staff here(including Dr.Carmen) are very talkative and trained, they trick you with all the nice words and convince you to get the unnecessary treatments to make money. Even if you have better insurance, don't spoil your teeth. Enough said, don't just nod your head to whatever they say, question everything. Ask why is this required and double check with other doctors.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen L Leary - Posted on March 12th, 2014
Dr. Carmen L Leary Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Carmen L Leary
Meet Dr. Carmen L. Leary Dr. Leary is a graduate of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Dental School, one of the best in the country. She has been a dentist for years and has been through several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving her D.D.S. degree. Her emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable her to provide patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Leary has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. Her approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, she reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Carmen L. Leary Our Team Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office. Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to communicate well with our patients and provide the best care possible.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carmen L Leary is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlotte, NC.