Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmine Colarusso DMD
Dr. Carmine Colarusso, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Gardner, MA, with another office in Leominster, MA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Carmine Colarusso has 2 locations
Dr. Carmine Colarusso has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Carmine Colarusso has the following 14 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Implantation
- Impacted Tooth
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmine Colarusso - Posted on January 31st, 2019
Finallly found a great oral surgeon. Not being from the area and having had hideous experiences with other dentists and self proclaimed “top-notch” dentists, my search is over. Dr Collarusso is so incredible, he works fast, he is considerate and does the finest work I have ever experienced. He is by far the very best oral surgeon in Central Ma., perhaps one of the very best in the state. My family and I have had implants, extractions and serious infections if the mouth. Dr C has cured every issue with ease and the best of professional treatment. The only one to be trusted. Perfect results every time.
Dr. Carmine Colarusso Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carmine Colarusso is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gardner, MA.