Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carmine N Petrarca
Dr. Carmine N Petrarca, MS, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. He has 48 years of experience. He speaks English.
Showing 2 of 5
He is living in the dark ages. And I'm not talking just about his outdated office. He treated me with invisalign and I ended up with severe neck pain. When I told him I thought I had tmj, he was in denial and said that invisalign makes tmj better. But I was in pain and needed help. I told him that my doctor said I had a misalignment in my jaw, and he said my jaw "is just fine." Even my massage therapist noticed that my jaw was uneven. I finally convinced him (after weeks of complaining) to get me out of the invisalign and into a regular retainer. In addition to the retainer, he hastily made a night guard for me which made things even worse and more painful!! I ended up seeing a TMJ specialist/prosthodontist only to find out that my bite was severely off despite all the orthodontic work, and that ended up flaring up my tmj. The night guard he made for me was making my jaw severely unbalanced. Dr. Petrarca says that there is no such thing as a tmj specialist and he doesn't believe in PT for tmj. If you want pretty teeth with no regard for your jaw or bite, go see Dr. Petrarca.
48 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7257 Hanover Pkwy, Greenbelt, MD
Dr. Carmine N Petrarca is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Greenbelt, MD.