Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmine N Petrarca MS, DDS
Dr. Carmine N Petrarca, MS, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. He has 48 years of experience. He speaks English.
7257 Hanover Pkwy
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmine N Petrarca - Posted on March 20th, 2015
This dinosaur should not be practicing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmine N Petrarca - Posted on March 22nd, 2013
He is living in the dark ages. And I'm not talking just about his outdated office. He treated me with invisalign and I ended up with severe neck pain. When I told him I thought I had tmj, he was in denial and said that invisalign makes tmj better. But I was in pain and needed help. I told him that my doctor said I had a misalignment in my jaw, and he said my jaw "is just fine." Even my massage therapist noticed that my jaw was uneven. I finally convinced him (after weeks of complaining) to get me out of the invisalign and into a regular retainer. In addition to the retainer, he hastily made a night guard for me which made things even worse and more painful!! I ended up seeing a TMJ specialist/prosthodontist only to find out that my bite was severely off despite all the orthodontic work, and that ended up flaring up my tmj. The night guard he made for me was making my jaw severely unbalanced. Dr. Petrarca says that there is no such thing as a tmj specialist and he doesn't believe in PT for tmj. If you want pretty teeth with no regard for your jaw or bite, go see Dr. Petrarca.
48 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Carmine N Petrarca Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carmine N Petrarca's office for more information.
7257 Hanover Pkwy Greenbelt, MD 20770
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carmine N Petrarca is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greenbelt, MD.