Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carney D Loucks
Dr. Carney D Loucks, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Newton, IA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carney D Loucks has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Carney D Loucks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carney D Loucks's office for more information.
411 E 17th St S Newton, IA : (641) 792-7811
More about Dr. Carney D Loucks
Dr. Carney D. Loucks D.D.S., M.S. A native of Grinnell, Dr. Carney Loucks has practiced orthodontics in Newton and Grinnell since 1983. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Grinnell College, majoring in biology. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from the University of Iowa and was class valedictorian. He completed his specialty training at the University of Iowa, earning a Master of Science (M.S.) degree and a Certificate of Orthodontics. Dr. Loucks is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontists and is a former Adjunct Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at the University of Iowa. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Midwest Society of Orthodontists, the Iowa Society of Orthodontists, the Iowa Dental Association, the Jasper County Dental Society, and the Des Moines Orthodontic Society. He is a past president of the Iowa Society of Orthodontists. Dr. Loucks and his wife, Laura, live in Newton and have three children: Jennifer, Ryan and Spencer. He enjoys spending time with his family, golfing and riding his Harley motorcycle whenever his wife lets him!
Locations & DirectionsLOUCKS AND BUREN ORTHODONTICS, 411 E 17th St S, Newton, IA
Dr. Carney D Loucks is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newton, IA.