Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol-Ann A Rowe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol-Ann A Rowe has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carol-Ann A Rowe has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
My front tooth was sticking out really bad and even though I had braces done at the other dentist, they were unable to move it, so I went to Dr. Rowe to see if something can be done to make the tooth look better. She made a new crown and it match the other teeth and all the fronts look straight now! The procedure was alright too, and everyone at the office was nice.
Dr. Rowe is a wonderful dentist. I should know, because my mouth was in a dreadful condition and she fixed it perfectly. She did an amazing job of removing five broken teeth for me. I'm still baffled by how she was able to pull leftover bits of molars out of my mouth, but she did the near impossible. I've been to a wide variety of dentists, thru my life, and consider her the absolute best. A good dentist should be kind, gentle, caring and capable. Plus, never rush thru a job. Dr. Rowe has all those health-care qualities (to the Max). A high degree of training, but most importantly (perhaps) is her inborn concern and sincere desire to help people. (It's a DNA Thing I suppose. Hard to find in this modern-day world). I intend to take my 88 year-old mother to have Dr. Rowe pull her broken front-tooth because this is a dentist a person can rely on and trust their loved-ones' care to. I rarely write reviews but when a person meets such a skilled and heart-warming professional they like to tell others. I recommend her work highly. Whatever your dental problem might be, this lady can handle it. Trust me on this. My mouth is living proof of her many talents.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carol-Ann A Rowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarol-Ann Rowe Dds, 3885 S Decatur Blvd Ste 1100, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Carol-Ann A Rowe is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Las Vegas, NV.