Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol A Cunningham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol A Cunningham has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Dr. Carol A Cunningham has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr cunningham has been my families dentist for over 25 years. She and her staff have always been helpful and our dental care has been superb. She has accommodated every dental crisis a family of 6 could throw her way. Even a kids broken tooth on Christmas day. I can't say enough about her and her staff. They are an awesome bunch.
Dr. Cunningham is an outstanding dentist. She has excellent technical skills and runs an office with friendly and compassionate support personnel. My husband and I were referred to her by a long term Decatur resident who has knowledge of the best places for different needs. We were not disappointed. She is thorough and does excellent general dentistry. Her cosmetic dentistry skills are outstanding. I broke my front teeth in a bicycle accident in the 1970âs and went to various dentists in other areas over the years. I had the teeth replaced four times, but never was completely satisfied. Dr. Cunningham explained all of the options prior to work and then spent a lot of time making these teeth natural looking and just right. I am finally happy with my smile. Go to this office and you will be happy with the work.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCAROL A CUNNINGHAM DDS, 2 N Country Club Rd Ste 2, Decatur, IL
Dr. Carol A Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Decatur, IL.