Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carol Ann A Edwards
Carol Ann A Edwards is a Dentist primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. She speaks English.
1449 Highway 6 Ste 220
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Book Online Now
Carol Ann A Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Carol Ann A Edwards
About Dr. Carol Ann Edwards Dr. Carol Ann Edwards was born to Charles and Diane Driscoll in 1968 at the Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Texas. At the ripe age of eight years old, Dr. Edwards decided she would grow up to become a dentist when she fell from her bicycle and broke her two front teeth! As years passed, she remained firm in her career choice and at fifteen years old began working in her hometown as a dental assistant for Dr. Myles Welborn. She graduated from high school in 1986 and entered The University of North Texas the following fall semester, where she was pre-dental. While at UNT, Dr. Edwards pledged Zeta and enjoyed the hectic life of a college student. In 1988, she studied Dental Hygiene at the Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, where she graduated second in her class in 1990. For a year, she returned to Dr. Welborn's office and practice as a dental hygienist. While doing so she met her husband, Staley, which she describes as, "love at first sight." They tied the knot in July of 1992, and she returned to dental school at Baylor in August of the same year. They welcomed their first son, Scot, to the family in 1994. Dr. Edwards chose to take a year off to stay home with Scot, and during that time moved to Houston as a result of Staley's job transferring. Dr. Edwards went back to dental school in 1995 at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, where she graduated again as second in her class in 1997. 1997 - 1998 she held a 1-year residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry and also welcomed a second son, Charlie, into the family. 2000 - 2005 she was an associate dentist at Bradfield Dental for Dr. Van Bradley. Finally, in August of 2005 Dr. Edwards opened her own practice in Sugar Land and is currently there. She also holds over 500 hours of continuing education in Dentistry.
Locations & Directions, ,
Carol Ann A Edwards is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sugar Land, TX.