Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol M Haddad
Dr. Carol M Haddad, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Manchester, NH. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol M Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol M Haddad has the following 15 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol M Haddad - Posted on June 6th, 2015
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Carol M Haddad
Carol M. Haddad, DMD Dr. Haddad received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from Smith College. After earning a Master of Sciences degree in Physiology at the University of Connecticut, Storrs, she completed her D.M.D degree at University of Connecticut in Farmington. She went on to do a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Administraion Medical Center in Albany, New York. Dr. Haddad opened her current office in 1987 where she has been fortunate to work with her caring staff providing quality dental treatment to her patients.
Locations & DirectionsCAROL M HADDAD DMD, 313 Canal St, Manchester, NH
Dr. Carol M Haddad is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Manchester, NH.