Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol J Hipps I has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol J Hipps I has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 5
Loved the office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol J Hipps I - Posted on June 21st, 2018
Recently moved here and a friend recommended this office. Found Laura at the front desk to be very helpful with my insurance and the person that cleaned my teeth, Susan, was very nice. Dr Hipps spent a lot of time with me and I was glad she was able to do a crown in one visit. A lot of up to date equipment, beautiful clean office. It's a good place
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol J Hipps I - Posted on April 19th, 2018
Quality of services rendered
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol J Hipps I - Posted on April 7th, 2018
I was a satisfied patient for a number of years however lately quality of work has gone down dramatically. You have a dental issue, you get it worked on, pay your hard earned cash to this dentist but work done does not fix the problem, in fact it creates additional issues. It is kind of going round and round. Needless to say it was time for a new dentist. I am glad I made the switch.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol J Hipps I - Posted on November 13th, 2017
I love this dental place. Friendly people and never had to wait to get the appointment done. The services are great. Had extraction done never felt any pain and so with the filling. Looks like had a Brandnew tooth done painlessly. Over all so happy to deal with dr Hipps and her such great amazing team. Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carol J Hipps I accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAROL JULIE HIPPS I DDS, 8321 Bandford Way Ste 101, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Carol J Hipps I is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Raleigh, NC.