Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Mccraw
Dr. Carol A Mccraw, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Hopkinsville, KY. She has 28 years of experience. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol A Mccraw has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
28 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Carol A Mccraw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsANDERSON AND MCCRAW ORTHODONTICS, 319 Cool Water Ct, Hopkinsville, KY
Dr. Carol A Mccraw is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hopkinsville, KY.