Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol J Winegar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol J Winegar has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carol J Winegar has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
She is very personable and tries to make a connection with me immediately. She took her time and explained everything she was going to do before and while she was doing the exam. I could tell she is very knowledgeable in her profession and her caring for her patients shows. It is very clear that she won't do something without me being totally on board with it and if I were to have questions, she would be sure to answer any questions I would have before continuing with a procedure.I am feeling very confident and comfortable with her so far, this being the first visit. The office and staff are welcoming and friendly as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Carol J Winegar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsCarol J Winegar Dds, 13367 Isle Dr Ste 1, Baxter, MN
Dr. Carol J Winegar is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Baxter, MN.