Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol M Wolff
Dr. Carol M Wolff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Atlanta, GA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol M Wolff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol M Wolff has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Carol M Wolff
Meet Dr. Rebecca Greene "Exceptional - I was always comfortable and Dr. Greene went the extra mile to remove a stain from the front of my tooth. Thanks for caring and doing such a wonderful job!" Amanda "Loving and understanding - Dr. Wolff and Dr. Greene are fantastic, skilled and talented, and at the top of their game. The Assistants and Office staff are wonderful to work with, fun, compassionate, flexible and responsive to patient needs and requests. I wish I knew them all when I was a child!" Marie "From the first to the last moment of our visit we couldn't help our continuous smile as to the quality of treatment we received. Every staff member made us feel special and comfortable. The office is so warm, charming and inviting. The highest of all standards is obviously achieved. We love your attention to detail: comfortable, massaging dental chairs, warm neck towel (if desired), personal TV! WOW! We applaud your efforts and look forward to a return trip" Cydelle. Dr. Rebecca Greene grew up in Miami, Florida, and attended college at The University of Texas in Austin where she majored in Biology. Dr. Greene is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. After graduation, she completed a General Practice Residency at Palmetto Richland Health Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina. Dr. Greene is Invisalign certified and maintains membership with the American Dental Association and Georgia Dental Association. She was the 2009 vice president of Atlanta's chapter of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity and served as the 2009 president of the Eames Study Group. When not at the office making beautiful smiles, you can find Dr. Greene spending time with her dog Farfel. Some of her many hobbies include running, biking, swimming, baking, and speaking Spanish.
Locations & DirectionsMAPLE DRIVE DENTISTRY, 3131 Maple Dr NE Ste 200, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Carol M Wolff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.