- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Connolly
Dr. Caroline Connolly is a doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with other offices in Moline, IL and Bloomington, IL( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Caroline Connolly has 8 locations
Dr. Caroline Connolly has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Caroline Connolly has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Oral Herpes (Herpes Labialis)
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Caroline Connolly Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3412 W Willow Knolls Dr Ste A Peoria , IL : (309) 690-3262
- 4100 10th Street Dr Moline , IL : (309) 788-6689
- 1507 N Veterans Pkwy Ste 2 Bloomington , IL : (309) 661-0197
- 242 SOUTHWOODS CENTRE DRIVE Columbia , IL : (618) 281-9800
- 561 E Lincoln Hwy New Lenox , IL : (815) 320-3870
- 912 N Main St Columbia , IL : (618) 281-6161
- 915 N Main St Columbia , IL : (618) 281-6161
- 1 Executive Ct Ste 3 South Barrington , IL : (847) 304-6555
More about Dr. Caroline Connolly
Caroline Connolly, DMD "I love my job! I get to spend every day helping my patients feel better about themselves. By restoring their oral health and creating beautiful smiles, I am able to make a difference and help them in a special way! My Mission: "To provide complete, quality dental care in the most efficient manner. To give my patients professional care with a personal touch and to make a difference in their lives by improving their smiles and overall dental health" Education: Dr. Connolly received her undergraduate degree from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. She earned her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in Alton, Illinois. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships: Pacific Aesthetic Continuum - Live American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Seminars Invisalign Certification DOCS Sedation Training Doctor Leadership Dental Boot Kamp Dr. Connolly is an active member of the O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce. Providing You With Comfortable Dental Care... "I have a sincere concern for my patients and want to partner with them as a facilitator to provide them with the dentistry they deserve. I have a servant's heart and truly enjoy making a positive change in dental treatment. When I hear words from my patients such as 'Why was I so worried?' or 'That was the most painless appointment I've ever had', it lets me know I am doing things right. I love knowing that I have helped my patients experience a comfortable and satisfying visit and that I have helped them smile a little more!"