Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline C Daligues has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Caroline C Daligues has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline C Daligues - Posted on September 24th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline C Daligues - Posted on February 1st, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Caroline C Daligues accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife HMO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia DHMO Concordia Plus General Dentist
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAROLINE COLOMA DALIGUES DMD, 490 Post St Ste 1004, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Caroline C Daligues is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.