Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Caroline F Brown
Dr. Caroline F Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chickamauga, GA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline F Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Caroline F Brown has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Caroline F Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 7
38 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Caroline F Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDOUGLAS M GRAYDON DDS, 107 Gordon St, Chickamauga, GA
Dr. Caroline F Brown is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chickamauga, GA.