Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline A Laurent
Dr. Caroline A Laurent, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Sonoma, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline A Laurent has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Caroline A Laurent
Caroline A. Laurent, DMD, MS Dr. Caroline Laurent and her husband, Nick, moved to Sonoma are thrilled to be part of such a special community! Dr. Laurent is excited to share her passion with the people of Sonoma and she looks forward to meeting each of you. Ever since she was a teenager in braces, Dr. Laurent knew that creating beautiful smiles was her dream job. Now she is making her dreams and your dreams of having the beautiful smile you deserve come true! Outside the office, she enjoys running, playing with her puppy and exploring Sonoma County with her husband. Dr. Caroline Laurent graduated from the University of Notre Dame and went on to earn her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Harvard School of Dental Medicine. She earned her specialty certification in orthodontics from the University of California in San Francisco and is member of the American Association of Orthodontists.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES R POWERS DDS INC, 21 Patten St, Sonoma, CA
Dr. Caroline A Laurent is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sonoma, CA.