Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline M Le has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Caroline M Le has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline M Le - Posted on September 24th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Caroline M Le
Meet Dr. Le Caroline Le, D.D.S. is a graduate of Cornell University and the University of Maryland Dental School. Originally from Maryland, Dr. Le has made San Francisco her home since completing a general practice residency in the city over a decade ago. Her practice emphasizes aesthetic dentistry and preventive care. She is committed to offering the finest quality dentistry and patient comfort. Her regular attendance at national continuing education seminars allows her to provide the most advanced cosmetic treatment. Dr. Le regularly volunteers dental services in the community through the San Francisco Health Department. An avid cyclist, skier and traveler, she has volunteered in areas such as Vietnam, where she provided dental care to orphans. She is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and San Francisco Dental Society.
Locations & DirectionsSAN FRANCISCO DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 450 Sutter St Rm 2234, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Caroline M Le is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.