Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski
Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Taylor, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
25650 Goddard Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski - Posted on August 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski - Posted on March 6th, 2018
Excellent service time after time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski - Posted on December 12th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Okonkowski for over 5 years and always had a great service. She is very caring and gentle and her assistants too. Her shots are always painless and she is very personable. Makes me feel very comfortable. She takes the time to explain everything and answer my questions. Beautiful office and the staff is always very nice too.
- Universite De Montreal
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions25650 Goddard Rd, Taylor, MI
Dr. Caroline F Okonkowski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Taylor, MI.