Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Caroline F Stern?

excellent dentist

I have been going to Dr. Stern for many years. She's a wonderful dentist, and the office is actually fun. I give her a wholehearted, unqualified 5 stars.

Dr Caroline Stern is an excellent dentist

My family and I, including my two daughters, have been patients of Dr. Caroline Stern for over 25 years. Dr. Stern is conscientious; her philosophy is to keep really good care of your teeth and only do procedures when necessary. Her network of specialists for surgery and orthodontics is first class. I completely trust her; thanks to her I have a healthy smile. I cannot say enough about how great it has been to have Dr. Stern as my family's dentist. Her office manager, Jean, is truly helpful and professional. Dr. Stern does not participate in our insurance, but Jean does the paperwork and facilitates everything so we get as much as we can from our insurance and in the past, when we needed to we were able to work out payment plans. Waiting time is typically 10 minutes or less, as Dr. Stern realistically schedules, and never seems rushed to get through an appointment. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Caroline Stern for your family dentist.

EXCELLENT CARING SERVICE

Binge Eating Disorder

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Caroline F Stern is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.

Dr. Caroline F Stern Is this you?