Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn A Loughlin
Dr. Carolyn A Loughlin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Exton, PA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carolyn A Loughlin has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Carolyn A Loughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Carolyn A Loughlin
Carolyn Loughlin, DDS Dr. Carolyn Loughlin is an exceptional pediatric and adolescent dentist, trained and experienced to make your child's dental visits the best they can be. With over 14 years of pediatric experience, she consistently provides high quality and individualized care in a nurturing and respectful environment. As a mother of three children, Dr. Loughlin understands the uniqueness of every child and how to develop their trust and confidence. By providing each patient with her undivided attention and welcoming parental involvement, your child will be assured of a unique and positive experience. Dr. Loughlin is a graduate of UCLA, a summa cum laude graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentistry, and received her pediatric training at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. She is on staff at Paoli Hospital and is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
Locations & DirectionsLORETTA JANE HEALY DDS, 479 Thomas Jones Way Ste 400, Exton, PA
Dr. Carolyn A Loughlin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Exton, PA.