Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn L Romzick DDS
Dr. Carolyn L Romzick, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carolyn L Romzick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carolyn L Romzick has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carolyn L Romzick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Carolyn L Romzick
Dr. Carolyn Romzick Dr. Romzick was born and raised in the Detroit area, attending Dominican High and The University of Michigan. A residency year at the Wilmington Medical Center gave her exposure to treating medically compromised individuals and the ability to incorporate health and wellness with outstanding dental care. Dr. Romzick has been active in the Oakland County Dental Society, is Treasurer of her homeowner’s association, and is also currently co-chair of the Pastoral Council at Church of the Transfiguration. Three children, Andrew, Emily and Meredith, have balanced her professional career with unparalleled joy for the past 21 years. They have been her inspiration for passionate scrapbooking and maintaining her health by training for sprint triathlons.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carolyn L Romzick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Farmington Hills, MI.